This is the place where we will investigate one of our Essential Questions for the year:
"How do living systems respond to change?"
By the time you are done, you will be able to explain several things, such as:
1. How does the human body work?
2. What are enzymes and what do they do?
3. What are hormones and how do they work?
4. Why are diffusion and surface area to volume ratio critical to the functioning of the human body?
5. How does the human body fight off bad guys?
6. What are proteins, carbohydrates, fats, and nucleic acids, and why are the important?